Congratulations!! You are now a proud member of H2O Fitness and we are excited to start your transformational Journey.
Below mentioned are H2o Fitness Terms, we would want your commitment to the H2O Fitness Terms before we kickstart your journey. “Basic Rules and regulations we strictly do not compromise on” Please read carefully and adhere to:
- Kindly do not engage in negotiations as we are running our facility on a fixed price
- Payment once received will not be reversed or refunded in any condition/situation.
- Do not ask for Membership extension/cancellation/ transfer/Freezing/adjustment if you do not wish to continue and we don’t work on Credit
- Pay your gym fee on time because that shows your credibility and commitment. Late payment charges will be levied i.e., Rs. 100 per day
- Wear appropriate gym clothes. (No Extremes)
- Keep all equipment/accessories at the same place without fail
- Wash your gym clothes regularly
- Use Deodorant/fragrance/Mist/Perfume
- Follow a daily routine: wash your face, brush your teeth
- Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Return weights to rack after use and handle wisely
- All gym bags and personal items must be kept in the locker
- Use of Washroom should be civilized: Keep it clean & Flush before and after
- Use a hand towel to wipe your sweat
- Don’t use your mobile phones inside the facility
- No sleeveless T’s
- Don’t Touch Your Face!
- Do not engage in socializing
- No Headphones/Personal Music
- Kindly Maintain Oral and Body hygiene
- Don’t keep your belongings open or unattended, Gym will not be responsible in any situation
- No personal photoshoot in the Facility
- No hand wiping of sweat is allowed
“Working-out and gym membership are important for healthy-minded individuals. However, not all gym-goers value their hygiene as much as they do their toned bodies. It’s been revealed that some gym-goers can sometimes act in very unhygienic ways, in order to avoid these, we have the strict H2o rules to be followed before and after stepping in the Gym”
All rights and obligations will be in force from the date of Joining.
If you wish to enquire further, reach out to us at:
Thanks & Regards,