Dumbbell Chest press at home without dumbbells
The Dumbbell Chest Press is a classic upper body strengthening exercise which involves your Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. We can add Dumbbells in this exercise, so that the whole term is known as Dumbbells chest Press. Dumbbell Chest Press is considered among the best exercises for building muscles especially in chest and shoulders.
But during this COVID pandemic time, Many of the fitness hustlers won’t be able to continue their Gym training as of like previous days. For those who want to blast their Chest and shoulders muscles, We are gonna tell you the best Technique to do Dumbbell Chest press without dumbbells. We will tell you how to do it, safety measures and many more.
How to perform Dumbbell chest press without Dumbbells?
Make sure you first do warm up before starting your chest press
After warm up, You must stand still and take 1-1:50 min. rest by standing still straight. It makes your body cooldown.
To perform a chest press
- First Lie on the straight floor in your home and bend your legs from your knee.
- Then lift up your hands from your elbows in the angle of 90 degrees
- Make your shoulders posture straight and your arms must be parallel with your shoulder.
- Then you will make up to your mind that you have carried a heavy dumbbell.
- Then lift your arms and touch them.
- Make your speed that you might do if you’re in the gym
- Do reps like that your chest will feel and fully squeeze.
This Dumbbell chest press exercise is totally done by making up your mind that you might take up a heavy dumbbell, and you want to really burst out your chest fat and develop the muscles of your chest.
Rep might be decided by you only, we recommend you to do rep till failure, or when our Gym expert Mr. Dheeraj Kumar, owner of the best gym in Gurgaon, will tell you.
Due to this pandemic period of COVID-19, H2o Fitness started Online Fitness Classes, in which our trainers might guide you with best fitness tips, benefits of different exercises and how to do proper workout at home. Enroll now in our online classes.
Here’s our full video guide on how to do Dumbbell chest press without Dumbbells at home
Safety Measures you have to take while doing Chest press at home without Dumbbells
- Do Warm up and cool down your body – Warm up is the most important part one must do before starting up proper exercise. Warm up will make your muscles ready for the best workout.
- Focus on every rep you make, the only thing you have to do is preparing you mind
- Try it 2-3 times in a week.
Benefits for Chest press
- Improves Body shape – Improving body shape is the aim of many hustlers. So do they go to the gym to make their body shape and postures good. By including Dumbbell Chest press in your daily exercise routine will make you look more musculine.
- Chest fat loss – Doing Dumbbell chest press in your daily exercise routine will lessen your chest fat within a few days.
- Develop chest muscles – This exercise will definitely help you to develop more and better chest muscles.
- Improve upper body strength – Strength and energy is too important in everyone’s life. Doing Dumbbell chest press makes your upper body stronger.
- Increase bone and joint’s strength and flexibility – Including Dumbbell Chest press in your daily exercise routine makes your bones and joints stronger not for present but also beneficial for future.
- Improves body look and confidence – Better and confident chest enhance anyone’s looks. A confident chest whether it’s man or woman doesn’t matter, boost your self confidence at a good level.
More videos related to Chest